A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channon Hudgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channon Hudgins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hudgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Channon Teria Hudgins MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Channon T. Hudgins practice?
- Dr. Channon Hudgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Channon Hudgins practices Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Rockwall Surgeons.