Dr. Channon Hudgins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Channon Hudgins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 31st, 2012

Dr Hudgins is the only one that I have seen that I really don't care much for at the OBGYN Place. She is nice, but doesn't have good bedside manner and also does not do things in a timely manner. If you go there, see LaDawn or Dr. Behnia

May 30th, 2012

Would not use this Doctor again.

May 23rd, 2012

Way wrong answer!!!

I visited the Obgyn Place after reading such great reviews but I regret that decision. I scheduled my visit because I was experiencing some extremely heavy bleeding with many large clots. After examination of the ultrasound she ordered, Dr. Hudgins determined it was nothing to worry about even though I had been bleeding for 27 days and still going. She said the bleeding was likely due to a low thyroid and we would test in thirty days. She also told me that my blood count was a little low and suggested I take an OTC iron supplement. Not satisfied with the answer I took my images to Dr. Sudela at Lake Pointe Women's center and found something completely different. My uterine wall was six times thicker than it should have been and that was what was causing the bleeding and since I had now been bleeding for 40 days I had become extremely anemic (despite taking the OTC iron supplement) and needed a prescription strength iron pill. A few tests and a D&C later, we have discovered I have stage 1 endometrial cancer. If I had listened to Dr. Hudgins I may not have found out about the cancer until it was too late. I'm only 25 and would like to have children someday. Thanks to Dr. Sudela, I still have that chance.

November 16th, 2011

Worst bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen. She pushed for unnecessary surgery that my wife obviously didn't need. I would not recommend this Dr. or anyone within this practice. The entire staff is rude.

July 11th, 2011

Bad and Uncomfortable experience

This doctor is rude and not caring at all. She is not patient, doesn't want to spend time with me. She didn't read my report and won't listen. My time and money is wasted. I am sure that I won't see her again, since she is not trustful.

February 5th, 2010

Not a pleasant experience

Basically, Dr. Hudgins is the reason I decided to change my OB Gyn that consists of 5 or 6 doctors at almost 30 weeks pregnant as to avoid taking a chance of her being my delivery doctor. Her care was poor, her attitude was rude and judgmental. She may be a super nice person, but as a doctor, she made me very uneasy and I dont trust her.

February 17th, 2017