A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Universite De Geneve, Geneva.
Dr. Brooks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantal N Brooks MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantal N. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Chantal Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Chantal Brooks practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.