A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal Culpepper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Culpepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culpepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chantal R. Culpepper practice?
Dr. Chantal Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: East Bernard, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.