Dr. Chantal Girod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chantal Girod?

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Girod has been my doctor for about 3 yrs. She has excellent bedside manner. She is very thorough and has even called me at home to check up on me. She takes her time during visits, asks if the patient has any other questions related to the visit or otherwise. I think she's great and hope she stays in my medical plan so I don't have to seek out another doctor like have been every few years.

A+ Primary Care Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Having had dozens of doctors care for my various ailments over the years, and having worked professionally with hundreds more, I have never met a more thorough, caring, tuned in physician than Dr. Girod. She takes whatever time is needed to answer all my questions, provides the latest data/research on my issues, exudes empathy and has the perfect "bedside" manner. One will not find a better primary care physician.

codes

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Beware. Went to this Dr. for a physical and to get established with a G.P. as I did not have one. Had all the stuff that a physical entails, and because she asked do you have any questions. (I had one small one) my visit was coded as a office visit instead of physical which is under "preventive care" SO i was billed for this visit when is should have been covered. Tried everything to get them to fix it and they would not. Beware don't ask any questions during your physical or it will not be billed as physical. I have since got a different dr.

Genuine concern and interest in my health

Posted on October 20th, 2009

She takes the time to hear your concerns. 3-4 months after a visit, I went back for a follow-up and she pulled out an article she had cut out of a JAMA magazine saying she was thinking about me and wanted to go over the info with me. When has that ever happened to you?

Posted on October 13th, 2016