Dr. Chantal Nouvellon DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017
The doctor is as crazy as her patients if not worse, vindictive and evil.
This women prescribes medications without full history or checking for use of polypharmacy. She does not monitor for adverse effects or collaborate with other therapists and PCPs treating her patients.

October 30th, 2016
Terrible doctor
Just terrible. Not only should she lose her license and day care (google it) but she is also a slumlord condo renter on home away. Look up her property at the lodge in Lincoln NH.

September 21st, 2016
Freedom from Suboxone
Dr. Nouvellon is the only doctor I've seen who is willing and able to get me off of this poison.She is frank, honest and genuinely cares about my well being as a person.

August 16th, 2016
Great Psychiatrist
she saved my son's life

July 28th, 2016
Mom
Great psychiatrist, Very thorough. Saved my daughter's life

May 3rd, 2016
Grateful patient
Dr Nouvalon has a wholistic approach and cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond to help them. Everyone in my life has seen a difference in me for the better since I started to see her. My grades in college went from D's to A's and B's since I started seeing her. I am finally getting back into shape. I finally feel like I have a Dr. who understands and supports me. I am very grateful.

February 24th, 2016
She is a wonderful doctor and saved my son from his opiate addiction. She was able to get him to follow a wholistic approach with medication included and exercise routine and exellent eating habit.She got him back to feeling good about himself.

September 9th, 2015
no compassion
Had to bring my 5 yr old to my appointment with Dr nouvellon she was very angry seemed to think I have a babysitter tree in my yard she proceeded to chew me out until I was in tears of course this was very upsetting to my child her knowledge is vast but her bedside manner is atrocious I cannot believe she also treats children I would not recommend her to my worst enemy went in feeling good left with both my child and I very upset

February 14th, 2013
The best psychiatrist
Dr. Nouvellon has changed my life for ever: I had a terrible addiction to opiates after doctors prescribed it for pain treatment. She has a holistic approach that takes the whole person into account: she asked about my whole life and helped me change one thing at a time. She is the best doctor I have ever met. She is compassionate and very sincere. I highly recommend her.

August 17th, 2012
Wonderful. Glad I found her again
Right on with her diagnosis. Holistic approach.

April 12th, 2012
Very rude! In this for the money only. How do some of these people get licenses? Waited over an hour to be insulted. Left feeling so much worse than when I went in.
Doctor's Response

Hi I have not yet had anyone who arrives on time wait for one hour. Please review your record and time of arrival as I keep track of everyone's time so I can be fair to the person who arrive on time. Thank you

April 7th, 2012
Cruelest doctor I've ever dealt with
Was rushed, abrupt (after making me wait over an hour while she did nothng in her office), chewed me out for not seeing her sooner as she thinks she's the best around. Just a very mean, vindictive person you never want to see for psych issues. You will leave much worse. AVOID!
Doctor's Response

Hi I never rush people: I always schedule enough time to see the patient for one hour on the first time. Please check your appointment time and see if you came late: in which case I try to be fair to the patient who is next and I offer to reschedule your appointment Thank you