Dr. Chantal Nouvellon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chantal Nouvellon?

Terrible doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Just terrible. Not only should she lose her license and day care (google it) but she is also a slumlord condo renter on home away. Look up her property at the lodge in Lincoln NH.

Freedom from Suboxone

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Nouvellon is the only doctor I've seen who is willing and able to get me off of this poison.She is frank, honest and genuinely cares about my well being as a person.

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on August 16th, 2016

she saved my son's life

Mom

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Great psychiatrist, Very thorough. Saved my daughter's life

Grateful patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr Nouvalon has a wholistic approach and cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond to help them. Everyone in my life has seen a difference in me for the better since I started to see her. My grades in college went from D's to A's and B's since I started seeing her. I am finally getting back into shape. I finally feel like I have a Dr. who understands and supports me. I am very grateful.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor and saved my son from his opiate addiction. She was able to get him to follow a wholistic approach with medication included and exercise routine and exellent eating habit.She got him back to feeling good about himself.

no compassion

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Had to bring my 5 yr old to my appointment with Dr nouvellon she was very angry seemed to think I have a babysitter tree in my yard she proceeded to chew me out until I was in tears of course this was very upsetting to my child her knowledge is vast but her bedside manner is atrocious I cannot believe she also treats children I would not recommend her to my worst enemy went in feeling good left with both my child and I very upset

The best psychiatrist

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr. Nouvellon has changed my life for ever: I had a terrible addiction to opiates after doctors prescribed it for pain treatment. She has a holistic approach that takes the whole person into account: she asked about my whole life and helped me change one thing at a time. She is the best doctor I have ever met. She is compassionate and very sincere. I highly recommend her.

Wonderful. Glad I found her again

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Right on with her diagnosis. Holistic approach.

Cruelest doctor I've ever dealt with

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Was rushed, abrupt (after making me wait over an hour while she did nothng in her office), chewed me out for not seeing her sooner as she thinks she's the best around. Just a very mean, vindictive person you never want to see for psych issues. You will leave much worse. AVOID!

Doctor's Response

Hi I never rush people: I always schedule enough time to see the patient for one hour on the first time. Please check your appointment time and see if you came late: in which case I try to be fair to the patient who is next and I offer to reschedule your appointment Thank you

Great Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Nouvellon saved my son's life and I will always be thankfull for all the care she provided.

Posted on October 25th, 2017