A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal O'Brien, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantal O'Brien MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chantal O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Chantal O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chantal O'Brien practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.