A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal O'Brien, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chantal M. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Chantal O'Brien practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.