A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal Spurdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal Spurdon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal Spurdon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spurdon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Spurdon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantal H Spurdon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chantal H. Spurdon practice?
- Dr. Chantal Spurdon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chantal Spurdon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.