A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantal Germaine Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantal G. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Chantal Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chantal Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.