A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantal Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantal Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantal Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantal Germaine Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantal G. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Chantal Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chantal Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.