A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantay Banikarim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantay Banikarim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banikarim graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Banikarim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantay Banikarim MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantay Banikarim practice?
- Dr. Chantay Banikarim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chantay Banikarim practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Adolescent Specialists.