A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantay Banikarim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banikarim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Banikarim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chantay Banikarim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Banikarim graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Banikarim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantay Banikarim MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantay Banikarim practice?
- Dr. Chantay Banikarim has 1 office location.
Dr. Chantay Banikarim practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Adolescent Specialists.