A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chantelle Thurow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chantelle Thurow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurow graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Thurow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chantelle Lanee Thurow DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chantelle L. Thurow practice?
- Dr. Chantelle Thurow has 1 office location.
Dr. Chantelle Thurow practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Emergency Physicians.