A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanu Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanu Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanu Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanu Rhee MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chanu Rhee practice?
- Dr. Chanu Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chanu Rhee practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists.