A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanun Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanun Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanun Dustin Park DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chanun D. Park practice?
- Dr. Chanun Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Chanun Park practices Internal Medicine near Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists.