A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao-Hsiung Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chao-Hsiung H. Hsu practice?
Dr. Chao-Hsiung Hsu practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians.