A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao-Ling Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao-Ling Wu DO is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Chao-Ling Wu practice?
- Dr. Chao-Ling Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chao-Ling Wu practices Hospitalist near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Pontiac Hospitalists.