A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao-ying Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chao-ying Tang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from ChangweiWeifang Med Coll, Weifang, Shandong, China.
Dr. Tang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao-ying Ying Tang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chao-ying Y. Tang practice?
- Dr. Chao-ying Tang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chao-ying Tang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors and Fremont General Practitioners.