A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chao Gong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chao Gong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Zhenjiang Medical College.
Dr. Gong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao L Gong MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chao L. Gong practice?
- Dr. Chao Gong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chao Gong practices Neurology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Neurologists.