A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chao Huang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chao Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao Huang MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chao Huang practice?
- Dr. Chao Huang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Chao Huang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Westwood, KS.