A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Guangdong Medical College, Zhanjiang.
Dr. Sun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao H Sun MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chao H. Sun practice?
- Dr. Chao Sun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chao Sun practices Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Vacaville, CA.
See Riverside Preventive Medicine Specialists.