A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chao Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chao Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Yen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chao Chao Yi Yen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chao C. Yen practice?
- Dr. Chao Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chao Yen practices Pediatrics near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Pediatricians.