A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Char Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Char Glenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Char Glenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Char Glenn MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Char Glenn practice?
- Dr. Char Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Char Glenn practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.