Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charalambos Menelaou
Dr. Charalambos Menelaou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Menelaou is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Rush-Copley Medical Center and Provena Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Menelaou has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charalambos Menelaou has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Charalambos Menelaou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Mario Zapata
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, IL 0.04 mi39
Dr. Joanne Sarroza
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Aurora, IL 0.04 mi20
Dr. Grace Wang
Obstetrics and Gynecology
North Aurora, IL 2.16 mi21