A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charalambos Solomides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomides
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charalambos Solomides, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomides graduated from Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms Univ, Bonn, 1988.
Dr. Solomides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charalambos C Solomides MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Charalambos C. Solomides practice?
- Dr. Charalambos Solomides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charalambos Solomides practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.