Dr. Charanjit Dhillon Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charanjit Dhillon?

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I was impressed with the scope of his knowledge. He spent a lot of time listening and explaining about what was possibly occurring. His diagnosis and treatment were very accurate which was a blessing, as he was the 5th Dr. that I had seen.

Avoid Dr. Dhillon

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Dhillon is so rude. He didn't listen to anything I said and he kept cutting me off. Avoid him at all cost. I walked out, I don't even know why he is a Dr. He has no people skills and doesn't care about what you are experiencing

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Dhillon is the FIRST Neurologist who spent time to hear what my symptoms were and the history of them. He made very accurate assessments and recommended additional tests that solidified his initial diagnosis. For the first time since 2009 I had a doctor who recommended medication for pain control that WAS NOT a narcotic and it works very well! I will continue to go to him as long as he is in this area.

Real Estate Agent / Property Manager

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I love him. I have been seeing him for my epilepsy since 2012 and he is personable, professional and really cares about me and my condition. I absolutely adore this man and highly recommend him to anyone.

Rude and Unprofessional

Posted on August 6th, 2015

The staff is great but its the this doctor who I cannot stand. He is very rude and disrespectful. My grandma had bloodwork done by his office 2weeks ago and insisted that it was never done. Therefore, we left without a prescriptions. We get home and called his office and his staff told me that for in fact the results were there! He told my mom that if she did not know anything then why was she there.? That's why you go to a doctor right? To ask questions?! We are planning to take my grandma else were ASAP. My grandma should not put up with a doctor like him.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Saw this Dr one time, and ended up walking out on him, the office was dirty, waited over 2 hours for my appointment. He was the rudest person I have ever met! Do not go to him you will regret.

Jewish guy

Posted on December 4th, 2014

My first impression, and it was not a good one, was from his office staff. They acted very low class. Kind of white trash. I know this sounds harsh. But the real problem is with the doctor. I repeatedly told him that my medications were not working and that I actually felt better when I was not on the medications. He repeatedly told me not to expect "nirvana." I never expected nirvana, but when I was crying constantly and contemplating suicide, he just said "see you in a month." I don't think he realizes that we do not have a caste system in our American society which he is so obviously used to . He acted as if I was beneath him on the social ladder. It wasn't until I was admitted in mental health for a week that I realized that not all psychiatrists or staff are like this. There are PLENTY of good psychiatrists out there. This doctor is not one of them, unfortunately. I was warned in advance no to expect too much of him. I didn't listen and paid the price. This "doctor" should have gone into pathology instead. That way he wouldn't have to be bothered with silly Americans and their silly problems. At least that is the impression I got. I feel that I was worse off for having gone to see him!

Almost sent me into a seizure

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I have nothing good to say about this "Doctor". I went to go see him for my first appointment last Wednesday. I was referred by my oncologist because I've had a couple of bad blackouts and they were cause for extreme concern, especially after finding out that my cancer was back. I've also been having bad migraines and seizures when I get too stressed out. I got to his office and tried not to concentrate on how run down it looked. Then I had to fill out at least ten pages of paperwork, only to have to sign an additional page because they hadn't requested my records before I got there. I tried to ignore this because it doesn't always reflect on the doctor. The staff was the only close to pleasant part of the entire ordeal. After waiting for at least 15-20 minutes after giving them my paperwork, I got called to the exam room which was a bit small. I started getting anxious when I checked my phone for the time to discover that it was 11:15 (my appointment was at 10am) and remembered that my ride was supposed to pick us up at noon. 15 minutes later (or so) the "doctor" came in and started asking questions brusquely. My husband was in the room with me as he is my care provider. After asking several questions about when my blackouts started, he got agitated with me because I told him that I couldn't remember if my mother had taken me to the doctor after my first blackout at 9. His response to this (even though I have memory problems which are listed and his specialty is SUPPOSED to be along those lines) was to condescendingly and snidely comment "you mean your mother didn't take you to the doctor when you blacked out at 9 years old?!". I tried to ignore this comment and continued. I got as far as telling him about my stress-induced seizures and him writing them off as basically fake seizures, before he suddenly turned to my husband (who had been using his Vita quietly but responding when spoken to) and demanded that he put it away so he could talk to him. He INTERRUPTED me answering his question about my (the patient and person he was supposed to be talking to) health concerns to make this demand. When my husband was startled by his behavior, the "doctor" demanded a second time that he put it away or he would be waiting in the waiting room. My husband was still startled by this childish demeanor and just asked why. The "doctor" then jumped up, shouted at us to "find another doctor" and to "get out" and then stomped off like a pouty child. I was so shaken up by this that I almost went into a seizure a couple of times from the stress. It didn't end there, however. When I filed a complaint with my insurance, it took them a bit but I got a response today, I was told that he claimed that he only got upset because his office has a no cell phone policy and when he "asked" that my husband put his "phone" away, he blatantly refused. So apparently, it's okay for a person with a medical degree to act like a spoiled brat and bully his patients as long as he has "a good reason". Ridiculous! I suggest staying away from someone who calls himself a doctor and shows no regard for patient well being. I will be taking this to higher levels for sure. I was starting to think that I just caught him on a bad day but after reading the other reviews, I wish I had done my homework before wasting my time on this quack!

Why the dishonesty?

Posted on January 27th, 2014

After answering Dr. CharanjiI have ever Dillon 's questions to the best of my recollection he asked me if I minded just accepting the diagnosis of having "Epilepsy". I found this strange considering I hadn't even taken a single test. I refused the diagnosis until the MRI, EEG, & CAT Scan showed proof positive. WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL A NEUROLOGIST TO WAIT ON THE TESTS TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE I HAVE EPILEPSY? He canceled my next appointment and when I finally came in for my rescheduled appointment he angrily scolded me for not getting my MRI, ETC, & CAT SCAN. HIS Administration staff told me I would be receiving a call from each one of those places to have these tests done. I don't trust him out his "shoot from the hip" diagnosis. Hands down the worst doctor I have ever been acquainted with.

Not worth your time/money

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Every appt, he was late, and I would schedule first appt on purpose. He is very rude and talks down to you. I asked why he was late this time and he answered he had a flat tire, no apologies. Please don't go to him. I know there are other Drs. that care about your health and well-being.

Rude, forceful,

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Went to my appointment office staff not organized at all. Rude as all get out 1 hr late for my appointment went for one thing doc desides to try to force meds off on me with out even knowing what's going on. Makes rude comments. Even tries to intimadate me. I refuse to have this doc do anything else to me. Makes insinuations about who I am. Do not go to this doctor!

Dhillon the Evil Villian