A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charanjit Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charanjit Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kapoor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practice?
Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners, Peoria Internists, and Peoria Cardiologists.