A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charanjit Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charanjit Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kapoor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charanjit Kapoor BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Charanjit Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.