A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charanjit Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charanjit Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kapoor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charanjit Kapoor BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Charanjit Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Charanjit Kapoor practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.