A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charanjit Rihal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charanjit Rihal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charanjit Rihal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihal graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rihal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rihal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charanjit S. Rihal practice?
Dr. Charanjit Rihal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and General Practice near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Red Wing Internists, Red Wing Cardiologists, and Red Wing General Practitioners.