A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charanjit Saroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charanjit Saroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saroa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charanjit Saroa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saroa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saroa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charanjit Saroa MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charanjit Saroa practice?
- Dr. Charanjit Saroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Charanjit Saroa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists, Newhall Pulmonologists, Newhall Critical Care Practitioners, and Newhall Sleep Medicine Doctors.