Dr. Charbel Maksoud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charbel Maksoud?

June 24th, 2017

Waste of time

Had a hard time getting a follow up appointment. Only saw Dr. Maksoud once, he seems kind but in a hurry to get out of the room. I had a colonoscopy which I didn't get any answers from. When I finally got a follow up appointment(a year later) I saw his nurse. She said that they had "lost" my results from my colonoscopy. So I went through that expensive surgery for nothing. She didn't bother to do a proper exam and spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me. She told me that if I think I have celiac disease that I can just stop eating gluten, and that I didn't need any testing.

October 20th, 2016

Poor patient communications. Poor inner office communications.

October 24th, 2015

Great doctor!

I had an appointment with Dr. Maksoud and I didn't have to wait, everything was on time. He took his time to discuss my case and the options I had. Great level of care and great personality!

March 19th, 2015

I'm not cured but am thinking of seeing him again.

February 23rd, 2013

Awesome physician- right on

Dr Maksoud is simply a different breed - he explained things like no one has ever did; he took his time to explain medical facts in a way I could understand then gave me options for care that eventually solved all the issues I had thus far been unable to decipher despite seeing numerous consultants. Please, I urge you out there not to believe any grudge prone drug seeking pretending-to-be patients before you see Dr Maksoud and realize like I did that he's literally the best gastroenterologist in all Missouri

October 16th, 2012

Arrogant. Unwilling to discuss options. Wanted to do expensivet tests that had already been done. Spoke bad about my physician who sent me to him for diagnosis since my physician does not specialize in gastrointestinal diseases. Basically said I was doctor shopping but that is not true. Was referred by my own doctor! Will not recommend him to anyone! A real arrogant jerk. Poor personality & uncaring - unwilling to listen. Nor would he do any physical exam.

October 14th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and practical -highly recommend

One the best consultants I have ever been to - explained things in a very lay way

December 10th, 2009

excellent doctor!!!!

i had an appointment with Dr. Maksoud and i was very pleased with the professional approach, he took all his time to discuss my case and diagnose my isses.i would definitely recommend this doctor as his communication skills are amazing.

September 27th, 2017