A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charbel Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charbel Salamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charbel Salamon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Salamon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charbel Salamon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charbel Salamon practice?
- Dr. Charbel Salamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charbel Salamon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.