Dr. Chard Bubb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Bubb has pretty much extended my lifeline as he helped me understand how to manage diabetes successfully. He is thorough, knowledgeable and gives sound education. He and his team take care of his patients excellently. I would go no where else for health care. Thank you Dr. Bubb.

June 2nd, 2016
Such A RUDE man..........He was extremely late for my appointment, and was after 5 pm when he finally came into the exam room. Was standing, asking what was I there for, and basically was trying to leave the room, and I had notes about my issues and questions. I told him I had waited way past my appointment time, and not my fault he came in after 5 pm, but now I needed him to sit down and listen to my issues. After this, he was even ruder and condescending then at first!!!!! Never returned to him!!!

April 26th, 2015
Time to Change Careers Dr. Bubb
I was referred by a family member who said Dr. Bubb was very helpful with her first diabetic pregnancy. My 1st visit was O.K. but thereafter it has been downhill. Terrible bedside manner, rude, demeaning, and rushed. I must say he is a good diagnostician, but unfortunately in all other areas he leaves a lot to be desired. I have never been talked down to like he did. From the way he behaves and treats his patients, it seems a change in career would be a good move. Maybe he would be a happier person and treat people kinder and with more respect.

September 20th, 2014
Nightmare!
1st appointment: After a 1 hour & 45 minute wait in the waiting room, I than had another 40 minute wait in the examining room. Dr. Bubb came in asking "what do you want from me?". I explained that I am a Downwinder with severe Graves' desease & have no thyroid. He said he needed my blood work & sent me on my way setting my next appointment 4 months away. 2nd appointment: After a 2 & 1/2 hour wait Dr. Bubb tells me he didn't receive the blood work I had done as soon as I left he office my first visit, so he sets up another appointment, again 4 months away. 3rd appointment: I set up to have the very first appointment of the day thinking I would not have to wait so long as I also suffer from severe chronic pain. The drive it's self is 157 miles round trip & the hours of waiting put me in unbearable pain. But that only turned out to be a worse nightmare! I waited 2 hours & 20 minutes before I was taken to the examining room, where I waited another 40 minutes. When he finally arrived at his office he said my blood work was no good, that he needs it with in a week of seeing me. I asked why wasn't I told this before & reminded him how far my drive was & the pain it put me in to make the trips not to mention the hours of waiting for him to show up. After the first rude visit I would not have gone back to him again, I only kept trying & praying things would get better. Because of my location & medical conditions I have very few options, he was my only option for Graves' desease without a 300 mile round trip drive. But that would be faster than waiting for him to diside to show up for work knowing not only are patience waiting for him but some are in severe pain. Never will I go back to this Dr. Bubb, and never will I try again giving a doctor so many chances. In 56 years I have never met a doctor so uncaring, so full of himself.

May 23rd, 2014
rude
Worst doctor ive seen in vegas, very uncaring and insensitive. He is rude and cocky for lac of a better word. I Wouldnt waste time or money on this dr. Im very surprised that he can do businesses here with his attitude and insensitivity.

October 24th, 2013
My first visit was not pleasant I found him insulting and several times he told me not to waste his time did not take time to talk to me. When I left I wanted to cry and knew nothing more than I did when I went in just gave me more medicine. I am looking for another Doctor

January 13th, 2011
EXCELLENT
DR.Bubb is a great doctor he spends his time finding out what the problem is.