A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chari Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chari Cruz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chari San Gabriel Cruz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chari S. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Chari Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chari Cruz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.