Dr. Charisa Spoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charisa Spoo?

February 13th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Dr. Spoo is an AMAZING and compassionate physician. She took her time and explained to me the finding nhs on my mammogram and ultrasound exam. I requested Cher for my biopsy as well. I felt like I was with a family member when I was with her. She made my experience pleasant. I will request her always

May 5th, 2013

Charisa spoo was very unprofessional. She was unprofessional in her diagnosis and rude. Her misdiagnosis of my mammogram caused me undue pain and suffering from a biopsy. She basically had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She failed to listen to facts and is a money hungry radiologist.

Lung Cancer