A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charise Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charise Valentine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Valentine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charise Lanette Valentine MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charise L. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Charise Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Charise Valentine practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Neurologists.