A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charissa Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charissa Farris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farris
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Farris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charissa Farris MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charissa Farris practice?
- Dr. Charissa Farris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charissa Farris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.