A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charissa Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charissa Farris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Farris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charissa Farris MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charissa Farris practice?
- Dr. Charissa Farris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charissa Farris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA.
See San Jose Orthopedic Surgeons.