Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charissa Pettyjohn
Dr. Charissa Pettyjohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pettyjohn is affiliated with Brigham & Women`s Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dr. Pettyjohn has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Charissa Pettyjohn has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Charissa Pettyjohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.
Dr. Henry Roque
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brookline, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Merle Monsein
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brookline, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Bryann Bromley
Diagnostic Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Brookline, MA 0 mi34