Dr. Charisse Dolitsky Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charisse Dolitsky?

The Worst - Avoid Her

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Downright rude, no people skills whatsoever. Makes you feel like you are wasting her time when you ask her a question. Short answers and uninterested. She has a hard time making eye contact. Very rushed - spent under 5 minutes with me. She seems to have disdain for her patients. Would never go to her again. Staff was very friendly and so was the assistant in the room - Dolitsky should take notice and change her rotten attitude.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

She was extremely rushed and spent under 5 minutes with me during my appointment. She seemed aggravated when I asked her basic questions about my treatment, and gave lots of one-word answers with little information. I would not recommend her, I cannot trust a doctor as distracted and disinterested as she was.

great work

Posted on May 12th, 2014

she is a great dermaTALagist

Dr dolitsky

Posted on September 29th, 2013

I would highly recommend this doctor. She is pleasant, really listened to me, and quickly got right to the cause of my problem. She didnt make me keep coming back time after time like so many others. The office is cery busy but its worth the wait. If you want to see somebody warm, nice, and really knows her stuff see this doctor.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Best dermatologist ever. Even though I had to wait dr Dolitsky was amazing. She was professional, made me completely relaxed answered all my questions . I felt so confident that she knew what she was doing after I had been to 2 others who didn't even listen or look at my rash! And of course, she was right on target. So nice, too.

Waiting too long every time

Posted on May 11th, 2012

The scheduling system is absolutely horrible and disrespectful to patients time. I have been to the office 4 times and waited a min 30 min before seen the first time. After that I waited 1 hour each time with my 6 year old for her appts. The dr is great but the time I have to wait is far beyond the expected wait time. Even the last appt of day was hour wait. So I tried the 2 appt of day and still ridiculous wait times. It's like make an appt to hang out in the waiting room. Staff seems to not care or it's the norm for them to see disgruntled waiting patients.

Never go to her.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

She is the most inconsiderate woman I've ever met. I went to her for acne and she wouldn't even look me in the eyes. She was very short with me and rude. She tried to prescribe me Accutane the second time she met me, not knowing my medical history. I will never go to this woman again and highly recommend no one else does either. She is a horrible dermatologist and should not be apart of a practice dealing with the public because she has no people skills whatsoever. I had a horrible experience with her. She is not a nice person, by any means.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

It was my worst experience with a doctor in the USA.Totally unprofesional,she rush me out of the office after waiting more than an our.Rude,did not listen to my concerns,no feedback.Please do not go to this doctor.The real example of "poor delivery care in america"

Posted on August 15th, 2017