Overall Review

3.6

January 1st, 2015
She was extremely rushed and spent under 5 minutes with me during my appointment. She seemed aggravated when I asked her basic questions about my treatment, and gave lots of one-word answers with little information. I would not recommend her, I cannot trust a doctor as distracted and disinterested as she was.

May 12th, 2014
great work
she is a great dermaTALagist

September 29th, 2013
Dr dolitsky
I would highly recommend this doctor. She is pleasant, really listened to me, and quickly got right to the cause of my problem. She didnt make me keep coming back time after time like so many others. The office is cery busy but its worth the wait. If you want to see somebody warm, nice, and really knows her stuff see this doctor.

April 16th, 2013
Best dermatologist ever. Even though I had to wait dr Dolitsky was amazing. She was professional, made me completely relaxed answered all my questions . I felt so confident that she knew what she was doing after I had been to 2 others who didn't even listen or look at my rash! And of course, she was right on target. So nice, too.

May 11th, 2012
Waiting too long every time
The scheduling system is absolutely horrible and disrespectful to patients time. I have been to the office 4 times and waited a min 30 min before seen the first time. After that I waited 1 hour each time with my 6 year old for her appts. The dr is great but the time I have to wait is far beyond the expected wait time. Even the last appt of day was hour wait. So I tried the 2 appt of day and still ridiculous wait times. It's like make an appt to hang out in the waiting room. Staff seems to not care or it's the norm for them to see disgruntled waiting patients.

April 15th, 2012
Never go to her.
She is the most inconsiderate woman I've ever met. I went to her for acne and she wouldn't even look me in the eyes. She was very short with me and rude. She tried to prescribe me Accutane the second time she met me, not knowing my medical history. I will never go to this woman again and highly recommend no one else does either. She is a horrible dermatologist and should not be apart of a practice dealing with the public because she has no people skills whatsoever. I had a horrible experience with her. She is not a nice person, by any means.

November 18th, 2011
It was my worst experience with a doctor in the USA.Totally unprofesional,she rush me out of the office after waiting more than an our.Rude,did not listen to my concerns,no feedback.Please do not go to this doctor.The real example of "poor delivery care in america"