A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charity Grannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charity Grannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grannis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grannis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Dermoid Cyst
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Grannis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Grannis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charity Halphen Grannis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charity H. Grannis practice?
- Dr. Charity Grannis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charity Grannis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pearland Ophthalmologists.