A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charity Grannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charity Grannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grannis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grannis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Dermoid Cyst
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Grannis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Grannis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charity Halphen Grannis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charity H. Grannis practice?
- Dr. Charity Grannis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charity Grannis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pearland Ophthalmologists.