A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charity Simmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmonds graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Simmonds has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charity T Simmonds MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charity T. Simmonds practice?
- Dr. Charity Simmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Charity Simmonds practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.