A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charity Weldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weldt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charity Weldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weldt graduated from Univ Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Weldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charity Elizabeth Weldt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charity E. Weldt practice?
- Dr. Charity Weldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charity Weldt practices Family Medicine near Chino Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Chino Valley Family Physicians.