A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charity Weldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charity Weldt is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weldt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charity Weldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weldt graduated from Univ Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Weldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charity Elizabeth Weldt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charity E. Weldt practice?
- Dr. Charity Weldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charity Weldt practices Family Medicine near Chino Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Chino Valley Family Physicians.