Family Physicians

2115 Chapline St
Ste 101
Wheeling, WV 26003
304-234-3400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doc  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Anderson is the most caring, compassionate physician I have ever met. I switched to her when my GP retired. Now I take my entire family to her. She is a small town 'girl' with solid Christian values. Very intelligent & she keeps up on the latest developments. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

Great staff, easy to work with, takes time to talk to you and explain what needs to be done. Great job!!

|  I Like her!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

I travel 50 miles to see Dr. Anderson. She has always been caring & understanding with me since I first seen her when she was a res. Dr.& the staff calls me by name which is rare! She is a no nonsense Dr., short & to the point but still compassionate. I wish she were closer but it's worth my travel to keep her as my Dr.

|  Lesbian  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

Closet lesbian with a bad attitude. Opinionated and talks "at" her patients, rather than with them. Is not a very compassionate person. Too many visits per year for check-ups. Twice a year is reasonable, 4 is not. If she had a better practice, she wouldn't have to see the patients she does have so many times each year to cover her expenses.

|  difficult  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

it is difficult to work with this office as a whole. I do not question there ability to heal people, but they are difficult to work with.