Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Dr show details Wonderful Dr
by Shelly on Jun 25th, 2016

Very kind & smart !! Love Dr Anderson

by Michael on May 17th, 2016

Dr.Anderson & staff are wonderful. Kind, compassionate & knowledgable--so happy my family & I switched to her for our pcp

awsome Dr. show details awsome Dr.
by Joyce Mason on Apr 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for 13 years give or take... she was also my parents physician for several years... Dr. Anderson is a great physician..she is very attentive and caring...makes you feel comfortable... you don't feel rushed out the door like I have at other physicians offices...her staff are kind and friendly and very efficient.. when someone I know asks for advice on a good physician Dr.Anderson is who I suggest

Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Susan on Apr 14th, 2016

Dr Anderson listened & ordered testing whereas other dr's blew my symptoms off. She found my cancer & got me set up with an amazing oncology team. My family & I will forever be grateful for the loving care provided by Dr Anderson & her staff.

great pcp show details great pcp
by Gary on Apr 8th, 2016

My family & I are very happy with Dr Anderson & her staff. They are very responsive to your needs. Dr Anderson knows how to get things done !!

Mar 22nd, 2016

Very poor patient service. The doctor is never in the office and you never get a return call if you leave a message. God forbid you have an emergency and need your doctor. You surely wont get her.

Love my Doctor !! show details Love my Doctor !!
by Carol on Feb 6th, 2016

Dr. Anderson is amazing. I trust her not only as my dr, but also for my children & grandchildren . She is very loving & kind. If she doesn't know what's wrong she'll keep looking or send you to the best specialist.

Dr. Anderson is awesome! show details Dr. Anderson is awesome!
by Ron Kasserman on Jan 31st, 2016

I have known Dr. Anderson since she was a high school star basketball player. When she decided to become a doctor I asked if I could be one of her patients. She agreed and I've been with her since. I am a huge fan. She encourages me to exercise and watch my weight. She has helped me through major back surgery to common colds. I trust her judgment completely. I followed her to the Highlands and now back downtown. If she is in the area, I will continue to follow her. We also share a firm belief in Jesus, which speaks volumes. She is intelligent, humble and honest. I would recommend her to anyone.

Very nice Dr show details Very nice Dr
Jan 10th, 2016

She is caring & very intelligent. Helped me be involved in my own care. She listened & didn't rush me

great doctor show details great doctor
Dec 7th, 2015

Dr Anderson was on top of things, made my diagnosis when other dr's missed it. My specialist at OSU thought she was spot on & ahead of most other family practice doctors !! She took her time & listened to me. Very nice !!

Dec 1st, 2015

I am so thankful Dr Anderson moved back to the valley prof building; the staff at the Highlands were atrocious !!! She has been our family doctor for years. She is wonderful.

To Reviewer Below show details To Reviewer Below
by Ex Dr. Anderson patient on Sep 3rd, 2015

I feel your disgust about Dr. Anderson and just want to let you know you are not alone with her verbal abuse and horrible bedside manner. She is easy as pie if you agree with everything she says and tells you to do, but the instant you question anything, she goes on the defense and you are now her enemy and an open target for her bullying. I was having problems adjusting to a medication she prescribed for me and made several requests to have it changed. I ended up in her office because I was feeling so bad, with her only to tell me she would not change the Rx. Her exact words to me were "suck it up and go home, and wait for the side effects to go away". Little does she know, or maybe she does, she has a bad rep and is not thought highly of. My pharmacist congratulated me on finding another doctor and told me how many people complain to them at the pharmacy about her and how mean and disrespectful she is to her patients. My new doc can't say anything to me because of hippa rules, but has assured me that mine is not the first story they have heard about her and her bad treatment to patients. Watch the billing too, as she sneak charges for things you didn't even have done. Then when you call the office, her office staff gives you the run around even though they are the ones at fault.

Disappointing doctor! show details Disappointing doctor!
Aug 11th, 2015

What a doctor.... As I am leaving the exam room I overheard her and her office manager/head nurse laughing and commenting rudely about my request to have my thyroid checked! After a rigorous phy routine and dietary cutbacks and a 50 lb weight loss, I was accused of now trying to get a pill to do my work! Needless to say she didn't test me and my symtoms and shortly thereafter I dumped her sorry butt to find a real doctor!

Jan 14th, 2015

Mean, Brash, Uncaring. Only wants the easy Medicaid money.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Anderson is the most caring, compassionate physician I have ever met. I switched to her when my GP retired. Now I take my entire family to her. She is a small town 'girl' with solid Christian values. Very intelligent & she keeps up on the latest developments. I highly recommend her.

Jul 19th, 2013

Great staff, easy to work with, takes time to talk to you and explain what needs to be done. Great job!!

I Like her! show details I Like her!
Oct 26th, 2011

I travel 50 miles to see Dr. Anderson. She has always been caring & understanding with me since I first seen her when she was a res. Dr.& the staff calls me by name which is rare! She is a no nonsense Dr., short & to the point but still compassionate. I wish she were closer but it's worth my travel to keep her as my Dr.

difficult show details difficult
Oct 20th, 2009

it is difficult to work with this office as a whole. I do not question there ability to heal people, but they are difficult to work with.