2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2015

Mean, Brash, Uncaring. Only wants the easy Medicaid money.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Anderson is the most caring, compassionate physician I have ever met. I switched to her when my GP retired. Now I take my entire family to her. She is a small town 'girl' with solid Christian values. Very intelligent & she keeps up on the latest developments. I highly recommend her.

Jul 19th, 2013

Great staff, easy to work with, takes time to talk to you and explain what needs to be done. Great job!!

I Like her! show details I Like her!
Oct 26th, 2011

I travel 50 miles to see Dr. Anderson. She has always been caring & understanding with me since I first seen her when she was a res. Dr.& the staff calls me by name which is rare! She is a no nonsense Dr., short & to the point but still compassionate. I wish she were closer but it's worth my travel to keep her as my Dr.

Lesbian show details Lesbian
Sep 1st, 2010

Closet lesbian with a bad attitude. Opinionated and talks "at" her patients, rather than with them. Is not a very compassionate person. Too many visits per year for check-ups. Twice a year is reasonable, 4 is not. If she had a better practice, she wouldn't have to see the patients she does have so many times each year to cover her expenses.

difficult show details difficult
Oct 20th, 2009

it is difficult to work with this office as a whole. I do not question there ability to heal people, but they are difficult to work with.