A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charla Blacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charla Blacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blacker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charla Blacker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Ovarian Cysts
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Blacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charla Marie Blacker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Charla M. Blacker practice?
- Dr. Charla Blacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charla Blacker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Troy Endocrinologists.