A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charla Blacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charla Blacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charla Blacker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blacker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charla M. Blacker practice?
Dr. Charla Blacker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.