A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charla Blacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charla Blacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blacker
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Blacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charla Blacker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Ovarian Cysts
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Blacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charla Marie Blacker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Charla M. Blacker practice?
- Dr. Charla Blacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charla Blacker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.