Dr. Charlece Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlece Hughes?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Charlece Hughes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2017

She's in it for the money

She over-medicates and is quick to prescribe hospitalization (in-patient or out-patient) and ECT because she can charge a huge fees for these services. She dismisses side effects of medication or treatments. She's interested in making a lot of money as quickly as possible.

April 2nd, 2016

Gave me a diagnosis and her office face-to-face. But put something different in my chart. She either forgot who I was and put the wrong thing down, or she lied to my face

March 15th, 2015

Extremely rude and belittling.

My primary physician advised me to go to my neurologist after I complained of similar symptoms that I had after having a silent stroke a year and a half before. My first visit to Dr. Hughes (after my stroke went well). However, a year and a half later she talked to me as if I was an idiot for even coming to her. My primary care physician advised me to go back since I had already had one silent stroke. She also walked out of the room while I was still talking to her. I have never written a negative report about a doctor before, but this could not go without a response. I will never go back to her or recommend her. I will also add that a friend of mine had already told me how rude she was when she took her father to see her. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and went, anyway because I wanted a woman doctor. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor.

June 12th, 2014

Great

Dr Hughes May seem a little intimidating at first but she is a great doc

November 7th, 2013

Upset

I have been a patient of Dr. Hughes for a few years. I was okay with her at first. Was having problems and called the office. On my follow up visit all she did was complain about my calling. She did not address the double vision i was having. She made me upset. I will not be going back. Doesn't take the time and care needed.

September 26th, 2013

I do not recommend this physician. She came highly recommended ,and I was very disappointed with her and her staff.

February 15th, 2013

Happy Patient

I am now migraine free because of Dr. Hughes after 8 years of suffering daily headaches. She is wonderful!! Dr. Hughes also referred me to a terrific neurosurgeon for my back problems before they were out of control. She is always on top of things. I have been seeing her for 5 years and I feel so much better. Her bedside manner is terrific.

August 29th, 2011

What a wait

Well I tried to get an appointment, the answering service is terrible and they are at lunch from 12:00 to 2:30 PM, everyday, good luck with that

January 7th, 2011

feel rushed

Dr. Hughes is a professional neuro. dr. smooth speach, clear questions. But with all I have neuralogically wrong with myself, m.s. narcolepsy, ect. I feel every single time while going down the elevator shaking my head, "I wish she had explained this or that more, or why didn't she mention what she wanted to talk w/me at the next appointment, which was actually this appointment. Her nurse is bossy, so unlike dr. Gulledge's nurse thereasa, who was and still a gem, unfortunate for patients plus myself, she works for a separate dr. in same office. If Dr. Hughes would spend quality time with the patient who is there to see the Neurologist which Neurologist's do treat serious cases, not just a cold, and the nurse would be kinder and less bossy, or replaced w/better, It would be so much more comforting to myself and other patients. thank you

September 15th, 2010

Dr. Hughes is GREAT !!!!

August 18th, 2010

Dr. Hughes was one of several neurologist that I have seen over the past 2 years and she is the only one who took the time to investigate my condition through thorough testing and find an appropritate diagnosis rather than just guessing.

September 21st, 2017