A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charleen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charleen Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charleen Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charleen Kim Lee MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charleen K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Charleen Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Charleen Lee practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.