Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlemagne Guerrero
Dr. Charlemagne Guerrero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Guerrero is affiliated with Community First Medical Center, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Our Lady of the Resurrection. Dr. Guerrero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlemagne Guerrero has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charlemagne Guerrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Rebecca Duke
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chicago, IL 0.11 mi35
Dr. Maciej Drazkiewicz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Chicago, IL 0.11 mi33