Dr. Charlene Bramble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Bramble?

April 28th, 2017

I've been seeing dr.bramble for many many years and after reading all the reviews that were written by many of her patients I thought it was just me who felt dismissed by this doctor. I am in total agreerment with everything people have reported about her. She has a poor bedside manner and is quick to dismiss you. You cannot express your concerns with Her at all! She says what she feels and walks out. Seeking new doctor.

July 27th, 2016

I love her , have been seeing her for close to 15 years. I like that she doesn't sugar coat things and tells it like they are.

June 20th, 2016

After my first visit, I am happy to say I will NOT be returning to this practice. As a healthcare professional myself, I have to say I have never experienced such poor bedside manner with any other physician in my entire life! After waiting nearly 1 hour to be seen by the physician, I was barely allowed to voice my concerns without being basically scolded! After asking if she had recieved and reviewed my past medical records, I was told that "it's in a file somewhere in microsoft and I have to load it." When I expressed a desire to have a baseline lab work drawn I was told "I'm telling you whats wrong, it won't help to stick a needle in your arm and get a number." I could go on and on. I felt that my concern was not addressed and felt it was a complete waste of my time. If your are thinking about trying this practice out....do yourself a favor...look elsewhere.

April 5th, 2016

Would never recommend this doctor

This doctor has no bedside manner, is very dismissive and condescending, does not appear to have any regard for patient's emotional well being, provided incorrect information, made derogatory comments and seemed genuinely bothered to have to provide care at all. Left practice b/c of this doctor and only saw her initially because she had an appointment the same week I called for one...wonder why

April 10th, 2015

Ugh- Terrible

She doesn't seem educated and knowledgeable at all. She was incorrect with information provided and seems not professional.

December 17th, 2014

Terrible

If I could I would give her a zero star rating. I suffered a missed miscarriage after trying for many years to become pregnant. I had to schedule an appointment to schedule surgery to remove my baby. I had never seen Dr. Bramble before but I will tell you that I never will again. I was visibly upset and crying when she came into the room and the first words out of her mouth were " you know nothing can change" referring to my miscarriage. She then proceeded to tell me that I would have to wait another 2 days before my surgery ( I already suffered the weekend with my baby dead inside of me) and followed it up with " I know it sucks but $hit happens." And repeated that same quote multiple times. While I understand that these things are common I think it was completely insensitive of her to say. She also treated my husband as if he was invisible. It was a horrible experience and when I have to follow up 2 weeks after the surgery I will definitely not be seeing her.

October 3rd, 2017