Dr. Charlene Brock Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Brock?

Posted on July 5th, 2014

When I first went to this office I did not like the women at the desk they were not friendly at all. However I stayed because Dr. Brock seemed nice and she prayed for my family. I ended up changing practices because they refused to see my daughter because I was 15 min late. I find that ridiculous since I have waited to be seen in the office for more than that on several occasions. So I guess I need to be courteous of her time but she doesn't need to be of mine? Btw I'm a nurse so I understand how patient work flow is, and after working 12 hours overnight and waking up out of my sleep to get my 4 month old ready I would appreciate a little more compassion regarding tardiness.

Dr. Brock is wonderful !!!

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr. Brock is very patient I have three boys that are all over every visit. She always listens to my concerns about my children. The office is always clean. I'm very happy with her services.

Dr. Brock is wonderful !!!

Posted on April 21st, 2014

The best Pediatrician

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I love Dr Brock. My kids have been going to her for over 8 yrs and she is the best Dr. She is always there when I need her. She even calls me on the weekend to check up on my kids. I can go on and on about her. She is the best. My kidz love going to her.

Very caring, personalized care

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

When my son went into the emergency room at a different hospital, dr Brock followed up by calling me personally after he was out to see how he was healing. Her check ups are thorough, yet she is not judgmental. I feel she is very careful and gives an exceptional consideration of each patient that you just don't get at large health care organizations.

Posted on October 1st, 2014