A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Buechner is Good. Dr. Buechner has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Buechner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gynecology, Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buechner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buechner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buechner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Buechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene A. Buechner practice?
Dr. Charlene Buechner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Buechner, Dr. Cari Buechner, Dr. Carla Buechner, Dr. Carlene Buechner, Dr. Carlota Buechner, Dr. Carlotta Buechner, Dr. Carly Buechner, Dr. Carlyn Buechner