A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang-Roy
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang-Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang-Roy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chiang-Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene M Chiang-Roy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlene M. Chiang-Roy practice?
- Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Primary Care Doctors, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Family Physicians.