A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy is Excellent. Dr. Chiang-Roy has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang-Roy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang-Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiang-Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene M. Chiang-Roy practice?
Dr. Charlene Chiang-Roy practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Chiang-Roy, Dr. Charlotte Chiang-Roy, Dr. Carla Chiang-Roy, Dr. Cari Chiang-Roy, Dr. Charline Chiang-Roy, Dr. Charmaine Chiang-Roy, Dr. Karlene Chiang-Roy, Dr. Carly Chiang-Roy