A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Crisp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisp graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crisp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Melisa Crisp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlene M. Crisp practice?
- Dr. Charlene Crisp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Crisp practices Family Medicine near Wheelersburg, OH.
See Wheelersburg Family Physicians.