A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Doyle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Doyle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Doyle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene A Doyle MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlene A. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Charlene Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Doyle practices Emergency Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Emergency Physicians.